Thursday's class
Register To Post

Threaded | Oldest First Previous Topic | Next Topic | Bottom
Poster Thread
JGarcia
Posted on: 2004/6/13 23:21
Webmaster
Re: Thursday's class
I guess we could say that this is when Aikido becomes addicting! I mentioned to the Saturday class (that met on Sunday) that when you are doing "budo" you are just doing it. It's a high speed zone that you get into. You're not thinking, just doing. I hope that as we improve, that we will all experience the changes you go through in Aikido that make this such a facinating art. Good work! There is more of this ahead! See you on the mat!
Sensei
pily
Posted on: 2004/6/11 0:51
Just popping in
Thursday's class
I had a great time in practice this Thursay, June 11! I am practicing my rolls and getting more comfortable doing them without the big mat. Sensei Jorge had Molly, Michael, Memo, and me practice free-style, we had so much fun doing that!
To me it was very Aikidoish to try some moves of the pros! Ok, so we were hardly pros at it this time around, but I can tell we are getting a very good feel for how it's going to be. I know I'm anxious to float around and fall gracefully on the mat! It's just a good feeling to know that all the aches, pains, and bruises are all paying off!
Threaded | Oldest First Previous Topic | Next Topic | Top

Register To Post