New Students
     Thanks!
Register To Post

Threaded | Newest First Previous Topic | Next Topic | Bottom
Poster Thread
Anonymous
Posted on: 2004/4/27 20:51
Thanks!
Hello, first of all I just wanted to say thank you for doing such a wonderful job with your class. My girlfriend, Velia Chavez has been going to your class for a little over a month and I have already seen a major change in her. She loves your teaching and never misses a class. Your class has had a very positive effect on her and her life. I am a former United States Marine (6 years) and I also was into the martial arts for over 4 years. It really made a change in my life for the better and I see how it has started changing hers as well. Keep up the good work and I look forward to meeting you one day.
JGarcia
Posted on: 2004/4/27 23:14
Webmaster
Re: Thanks!
Thank you very much. Velia is a good student and is picking things up fast. I am a firm believer that if a person submits themselves to the discipline of the art, especially over a long period of time, that it will have a big effect in their life. That's why I am here sharing what I know with these folks. I am gratified if we can have a part in making a big change for the best in someone's life. Hope to meet you soon.
Best wishes,
Sensei Jorge
Threaded | Newest First Previous Topic | Next Topic | Top

Register To Post